Help for GAELG Archives

GAELG Archives

Subject: FW: [OLD-IRISH-L] 3M, aloud in Manx
From: "Salmon, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 5 Oct 2011 10:32:23 +0000

Shoh diu --

Paul S

-----Original Message-----
From: Old-Irish-L [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gary Ingle
Sent: 05 October 2011 03:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OLD-IRISH-L] 3M, aloud in Manx

Odd that my Firefox browser won't play the audio.  Safari does OK.

http://www.smo.uhi.ac.uk/sengoidelc/donncha/tm/ilteangach/?teanga=glv

> Click on the little loudspeaker to hear the recording.
>
> If anyone else out there has contributed a translation to the site, we
> are now collecting sound recordings as well. If you would like to add
> yours, the Monks would be delighted, and so would we!
>
> Dennis

Isle of Man. Giving you freedom to flourish

WARNING: This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. You must not copy or deliver it to any other person or use the contents in any unauthorised manner without the express permission of the sender. If you are not the intended addressee of this e-mail, please delete it and notify the sender as soon as possible.

No employee or agent is authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of any of the Departments or Statutory Boards of the Isle of Man Government with any party by e-mail without express written confirmation by a Manager of the relevant Department or Statutory Board.

RAAUE: S’preevaadjagh yn çhaghteraght post-l shoh chammah’s coadanyn erbee currit marish as ta shoh coadit ec y leigh. Cha nhegin diu coipal ny cur eh da peiagh erbee elley ny ymmydey yn chooid t’ayn er aght erbee dyn kied leayr veih’n choyrtagh. Mannagh nee shiu yn enmyssagh kiarit jeh’n phost-l shoh, doll-shiu magh eh, my sailliu, as cur-shiu fys da’n choyrtagh cha leah as oddys shiu.

Cha nel kied currit da failleydagh ny jantagh erbee conaant y yannoo rish peiagh ny possan erbee lesh post-l er son Rheynn ny Boayrd Slattyssagh erbee jeh Reiltys Ellan Vannin dyn co-niartaghey scruit leayr veih Reireyder y Rheynn ny Boayrd Slattyssagh t’eh bentyn rish.