Help for GAIDHLIG-B Archives

GAIDHLIG-B Archives

From: Marion Gunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 15 Sep 2011 13:56:38 +0100

Please, Barbara — and anyone else who receives suspected spam — do NOT
post such links back to any list (just contact the owner of the problem
address privately). The action of sending such back to any list only has
the effect of compending any suspected problem.
mg

Scríobh 15/09/2011 13:44, Hoppity10 Gmail: