Help for OLD-IRISH-L Archives

OLD-IRISH-L Archives

Subject: Re: next text
From: Catherine Swift <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 5 Sep 2011 17:00:00 +0000

Jimmy - if you're publishing your edition in 2012 - I'm going to withdraw my suggestion  IMMEDIATELY at this point and I think we should go back to Liz's list and maybe look at Aided Maelodráín instead.  Its not as if there  isn't loads of texts out there for analysis that we need to be wandering all over recent Ph.d work.    When I said the topic was in the air at the minute, I didn't realise quite how much !!!!

Cathy