Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Michael Tubridy info?
From: Frank Dalton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 29 Aug 2011 16:46:12 -0400

Hello, Folks ... What would be a good source for background info, bio, influences, all that stuff ... just enough to write an interesting paragraph or two to help publicize an 'evening with' sort of event that a friend in Philly is planning to produce with MT and a coupla other musicians. I imagine there may be some bare bones stuff in the Companion to ITM (I'll check tonight); there's nothing to speak of on the Internet. Any ideas?

Thanks. Frank D