Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Re: Michael Tubridy info?
From: Frank Dalton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 30 Aug 2011 09:23:59 -0400

Some good suggestions from all; thanks, especially for the authorized biography tip.  I've borrowed it from the U of PA library.  Who would've guessed there even was such an animal?  Not me, although I should've known! :-)  And thanks for the reminder that MT was a source for Breandán Breathnach.

Frank D