Help for GAIDHLIG-B Archives

GAIDHLIG-B Archives

Subject: Re: Trouble
From: Marion Gunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 14 Jun 2011 18:02:52 +0100

Tha an ceart agaibh.

I have removed Dòmhnall's address from the list (and set automatic
notification to be sent to him, so I hope he'll guess what's happened
and contact any friend on the list when he thinks it safe to do so).

I have also notified the HEANET authorities (and sent them enough
evidence to trace the origin of the hack, though it will probably have
ceased operating as a source by now).

Mòran taing to list members who spotted this scam spam and issued a
warning to protect others.

Dia gar tèarnadh.
mg

--