Help for OLD-IRISH-L Archives

OLD-IRISH-L Archives

Subject: Re: De Bunad Imthechta Eóganachta 24
From: Liz Gabay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 11 Feb 2011 05:15:42 +0000

Thanks, Neil and Dennis.  I'll use Meyer's transcription, from now on; I'm not
sure the macrons will show up in the list archives and in people's email
programs so I'll just mention them.  Also, I cannot cut and paste from the ZCP
facsimile, but I'll try to avoid new typos.

Meyer and Laud 610 have:

Toscumlat chuicci fir hÉirenn.

CELT has another typo -- 'for' in place of 'fir'.

In Book of Lecan I see --

Doscumlat fir Erind chuici.