Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: How to buy Digefra and Folex filters for UV experiments
From: Rita Domingues <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 7 Feb 2011 18:11:00 +0000

Hi everyone,

I'm starting a new project on UV radiation and I need to buy Digefra and
Folex filters (Ultraphan 395, Ultraphan 295, Folex 320).  I've been
searching the web, but I can not find websites or email addresses of these
companies... Can someone help me and give me their contacts?
Thank you so much!

Rita B. Domingues, Ph.D.
Marine and Environmental Microbiology Group
CIMA - Centre for Marine and Environmental Research
University of Algarve, ed. 7
Campus de Gambelas 8005-139 Faro, Portugal
phone: (00351) 289 800 900, ext. 7101 (office), 7372 (lab)
fax: (00351) 289 800 069

Algae-L is a listerver list for the phycological community; you are receiving this message because you subscribed to the list.
You can get further information and unsubscribe at
When posting to the list please add your name, status and an institutional or brief postal address. The list will not accept attachments greater than 2 Mb.