Subject: Justin Howes Memorial Lecture
From: "John A. Lane" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 10 Jan 2011 17:42:11 +0100

With apologies for cross-posting (and for blowing my own horn) I offer an announcement from the Friends of St Bride Library:

John A. Lane will give the sixth annual Justin Howes Memorial Lecture:

Printing Types in the Dutch Golden Age:
Nicolaes Briot, Christoffel van Dijck & Nicolaus Kis

Tuesday 22 February 2011 at 7pm
In the Bridewell Hall, St Bride Foundation, London
Admission is free but by pre-booked ticket only

For more details (and four illustrations) please go to http://stbride.org/events and click on ‘Printing Types in the Dutch Golden Age’.

***
John A. Lane
john.laneATkpnplanet.nl