Subject: Justin Howes Memorial Lecture
From: "John A. Lane" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 10 Jan 2011 17:42:11 +0100

With apologies for cross-posting (and for blowing my own horn) I offer an announcement from the Friends of St Bride Library:
John A. Lane will give the sixth annual Justin Howes Memorial Lecture:
Printing Types in the Dutch Golden Age:
Nicolaes Briot, Christoffel van Dijck & Nicolaus Kis
Tuesday 22 February 2011 at 7pm
In the Bridewell Hall, St Bride Foundation, London
Admission is free but by pre-booked ticket only
For more details (and four illustrations) please go to and click on ‘Printing Types in the Dutch Golden Age’.

John A. Lane
(to use this address, please replace AT with @)