Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Help with red algae ID
From: Christine Steinke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 13 Nov 2010 06:43:28 +0000

Sorry, the pictures aren't the greatest, but I'm hoping someone can help me
identify this.  All I know is it's from California.  I tried keying it out
and came up with Schimmelmannia.
Christine Steinke
Feed Production Biologist
Big Island Abalone
Kona, HI

Algae-L is a listerver list for the phycological community; you are receiving this message because you subscribed to the list.
You can get further information and unsubscribe at
When posting to the list please add your name, status and an institutional or brief postal address. The list will not accept attachments greater than 2 Mb.