Help for GAIDHLIG-B Archives

GAIDHLIG-B Archives

Subject: Re: Fwd: Join the choir debate
From: Tom Colquhoun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 22 Oct 2010 19:43:19 +0100

I am just about ready to go public with the choir website - just a few photos
to add and some words about various people. I would be very grateful if any
of you had the inclination and could spare the time to have a look at it and let
me know if there are any Gaelic "howlers" that I should correct.

The site is http://largsgaelic.moonfruit.com

Tom