Help for SEANCHAS-L Archives

SEANCHAS-L Archives

SEANCHAS-L@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

SEANCHAS-L Home

SEANCHAS-L  October 2010

SEANCHAS-L October 2010

Re: [GAELIC-L] A question about Mackenzie's book of Incantations

Marion Gunn <[log in to unmask]>

List for Scholars and Students of Gaelic Folk Traditions <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Oct 2010 11:24:08 +0100

  Tapadh leibh, Tom. As you say, it would be great if we could get some
more active aademics on board to help out with such queries. BTW, the
reason I took my other Mackenzie query under title "Re: A Shetlandic
Toothache Charm (again, from Mackenzie)" away from GAELIC-L and moved it
over to SEANCHAS-L is that (unlike the query below), it has a lot less
to do with language than with folklore (which is the realm of SEANCHAS-L).
mg

Scríobh 04/10/2010 18:27, Tom Thomson: