Help for IBN-L Archives

IBN-L Archives

Subject: Re: Bird Observatories of Britain and Ireland
From: Mike O'Keeffe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 24 Sep 2010 13:45:57 +0100

All,

I'll add my congrats!

Will we get to see that book on CCBO Steve?

If people havn't bothered to send anything on to Steve for this publication
would you all please take a couple of hours to write a bit or sketch a bit
and forward your contributions to Steve.  Steve and Mary have gone above and
beyond for birders for many years so the least we can all do is give a bit
back and help contribute to what would be an magnificant resource for
current and future birders visiting our flagship bird observatory.

Regards

Mike