Help for IBN-L Archives

IBN-L Archives

Subject: Re: Wilson's Phal at Kilcoole
From: "Casey, Micheal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 22 Sep 2010 17:12:49 +0100

Colin,

No argument, that is a superb resource, and the envy of many.  However, my employer (the Dept of Agriculture) have a very security-conscious IT division who have restricted, blocked, sealed, incarcerated, quarantined and disinfected anything with the remotest whiff of social networking.

So even if there was a World Wide Wicklow Wader Twitter, I would still be totally dependent on my stone-age email & mobile phone connection.....I will never make it as a twitcher, but I would go out the road to see one of these.

Help!

Mícheál