Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: furnishing a lab for marine microalgae
From: mehran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 5 Jul 2010 08:02:57 +0100

Dear All,

Hi, I am going to furnish a laboratory for research on marine
microalgae.  And right now, I am looking for a well-known brand of "CO2
refrigerated Incubator" and also a "Co2 refrigerated shaking Incubator "
or "a combined model" with optimal range of photoperiodic and light
intensity and humidity and co2 gas options for growing of the
microalgae.  I would appreciate it if you can suggest me some model
and your experience in the above matter. Also, do you think whether I
can use a "Co2 plant growth chamber" for proper culturing the marine
microalgae or not.

Thank you

Mehran Safaie
Iranian National Institute for Oceanography
Tehran Iran

Algae-L is a listerver list for the phycological community; you are receiving this message because you subscribed to the list.
You can get further information and unsubscribe at
When posting to the list please add your name, status and an institutional or brief postal address. The list will not accept attachments greater than 2 Mb.