Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: furnishing a lab for marine microalgae
From: mehran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 5 Jul 2010 08:02:57 +0100

Dear All,

Hi, I am going to furnish a laboratory for research on marine
microalgae.  And right now, I am looking for a well-known brand of "CO2
refrigerated Incubator" and also a "Co2 refrigerated shaking Incubator "
or "a combined model" with optimal range of photoperiodic and light
intensity and humidity and co2 gas options for growing of the
microalgae.  I would appreciate it if you can suggest me some model
and your experience in the above matter. Also, do you think whether I
can use a "Co2 plant growth chamber" for proper culturing the marine
microalgae or not.

Thank you

Mehran Safaie
Iranian National Institute for Oceanography
Tehran Iran