Re: addendum on Miach

Neil McLeod <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Mar 2010 08:37:38 +0800

I think I have seen Irish references to the 365 sinews in the body, or was
it bones, or both? I don't think it is peculiarly Celtic though - just part
of the general notion that the universe was designed and in harmony. There
seems to be something similar in Jewish tradtion if Google is anything to
go by.

Neil