XML-L@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

XML-L Home

XML-L  January 2010

XML-L January 2010

[Announce] Upcoming hands-on XSLT/XQuery training in Europe and US - XML-L

"G. Ken Holman" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 7 Jan 2010 14:04:19 -0500

Registration is now open for two
publicly-subscribed deliveries of our hands-on
XSLT/XQuery training coming up, one in Europe and one in the US.

These are the most in-depth configurations of
Crane's XSLT and XQuery training classes,
covering the use of every element, every
attribute, every keyword and every function of
both XSLT/XPath 1.0 and 2.0 and XQuery 1.0 with
more detail and more exercises than other
available configurations of our material.

Prague, Czech Republic - March 15-19, 2010
http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/index.html#Crane201003CZ

   A post-conference tutorial for XML Prague 2010 - http://XMLPrague.cz

   Practical Transformation Using XSLT, XQuery and XPath (5 days):
     http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/ptuxq/ptuxqsyl.htm

   Venue - Residence Retezová, Prague
         - class size limited to a total of only 6 students
     http://www.retezova.com/?id=618

   Instructor/author:
     http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/bio/gkholman.htm

   Early-bird date for discounted registration: February 15, 2010
     http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/forms/register.htm#prices

San Carlos, California - April 26-30, 2010
http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/index.html#Crane201004MLC

   Practical Transformation Using XSLT, XQuery and XPath (5 days):
     http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/ptuxq/ptuxqsyl.htm

   Venue - Mark Logic Corporation headquarters, San Carlos, CA
     http://www.marklogic.com/company/contact.html

   Instructor/author:
     http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/bio/gkholman.htm

   Early-bird date for discounted registration: April 5, 2010
     http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/forms/register.htm#prices

We also have a number of other private corporate
deliveries between now and then in the US and
India.  If you are interested in having us teach
publicly or privately anywhere in the world,
please review our syllabi and all of our upcoming events at:

   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/schedule.htm#calendar

I look forward to answering any questions you may have off-list, please.

Thanks!

cc: XML Dev, XQuery-Talk, XSL List, XML-Doc, XML-L, Mark Logic Developer list

p.s. apologies for multiply-received copies of
this announcement through the different lists;
all of Crane's announcements include "[Announce]"
in the subject line for filtering them away

--
UBL and Code List training:      Copenhagen, Denmark 2010-02-08/10
XSLT/XQuery/XPath training after http://XMLPrague.cz 2010-03-15/19