Subject: Re: what type are you?
From: Michael Brady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 18 Jan 2010 13:07:23 -0500

On Jan 18, 2010, at 12:58 PM, Marion Gunn wrote:

> Try entering a wrong password. Then listen as the headless analyst squirms in his squeaky seat against the ticking of a clock.
> mg

Reminds me of an anecdote I saw McLean Stevenson tell Johnny Carson years ago, when Stevenson was playing in M*A*S*H. He told this story about himself:

He was called in for a conversation or interview with someone, when he was not well known and was trying to make an impression. The interview took place while he was seated in a leather chair. At one point, he shifted his weight and the friction caused a rough noise to be heard. He was mortified at what the other person might think, he said, so he shifted his weight several more times, trying to reproduce the same noise, but, alas, he couldn't do it. He left the room convinced that the other party thought he has passed gas in the meeting!