Help for OLD-IRISH-L Archives

OLD-IRISH-L Archives

Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [TC46-L] [OLD-IRISH-L] An official, language code for Primitive Irish] (Marion Gunn)
From: Marion Gunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 21 Jan 2010 15:26:20 +0000

Thank you, Joan, for supplying the rapid and helpful response below,
which I passing on now to OLD-IRISH-L, to see whether the code "fga"
would be acceptable to the original proposer (Caoimhín Ó Donnaíle).

Le dea-mhéin,
mg

Scríobh ISO639-3:

--

Marion Gunn * eGteo (Estab.1991)

27 Páirc an Fhéithlinn, Baile an

Bhóthair, An Charraig Dhubh,

Co. Átha Cliath, Éire/Ireland

* [log in to unmask] * [log in to unmask] *