Help for UCD-STAFFORDBEER Archives

UCD-STAFFORDBEER Archives

UCD-STAFFORDBEER@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

UCD-STAFFORDBEER Home

UCD-STAFFORDBEER  November 2009

UCD-STAFFORDBEER November 2009

Re: Call to action and reflection on the identity the forum

"Wright, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Nov 2009 10:03:00 -0000

Barry,

A mindful response as ever.. I like the systems place - but being conscious of what we are about in terms of dynamically implementing Staffords legacy of "systems for change" why not call it that?

Steve