Help for IBN-L Archives

IBN-L Archives

Subject: Re: Dursey (or Devil's Island).
From: "Fitzharris, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:12:15 -0000

Peter a mhic,

Oh to be free, unfettered and not follicly challenged!

I am afraid that your humble scribe, far from holding the exalted
position that you so colourfully describe, was more like a trussed-up
turkey sequestered in a dim cavern in Clonskeagh toiling away to keep
the eponymous wife & two kids in the style to which they have become
accustomed.

I have long since decided that no bird, however worthy, is worth a P45!!

You are well aware that there are many birds I have not twitched in
recent years but I would certainly like to see a Bluetail in the Emerald
Isle.

BTW, you have not been following soccer for a while I fear: it has long
been the Premier Division although to sate the plebs we have renamed
some of the lower divisions to make them sound better.

Who ever said there was a clique or pecking order - shame on you!!

I trust you missed my illustrious namesake, Jim Doubtful, even more than
me.

Cheers,

Fitzer.