Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Re: F1 recipe
From: Michelle Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 1 Sep 2009 14:59:51 -0700

Hello Sabina -- Do you mean the standard f/2 medium?  You can find many phytoplankton recipes, including f/2 at the website of the Culture Collection for Marine Phytoplankton.

this links to the f/2 medium.

Best wishes,

  Tue, 1 Sep 2009 15:12:45 -0300, Sabina Schultz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Dear All,
> Please, I am looking for the recipe of the standard F1 medium.
> Thank you very much!
> Sabina Schultz
> Departamento de Biodiversidad y BiologĂ­a Experimental
> Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Naturales
Universidad de Buenos Aires
> 1428 Buenos Aires-ARGENTINA

Michelle Wood
Center for Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
Dept. of Biology
University of Oregon, Eugene, OR 97405
(ofc) 541-346-0454; (fax) 541-346-2364
[log in to unmask]; email for large files: [log in to unmask]
"and on what, in these clear blue waters, do these infusoria persist?"
CD, Voyage of the Beagle