Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Re: F1 recipe
From: Michelle Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 1 Sep 2009 14:59:51 -0700

Hello Sabina -- Do you mean the standard f/2 medium?  You can find many phytoplankton recipes, including f/2 at the website of the Culture Collection for Marine Phytoplankton.
www.ccmo.bigelow.org

this links to the f/2 medium.

https://ccmp.bigelow.org/node/79

Best wishes,
Michelle

  Tue, 1 Sep 2009 15:12:45 -0300, Sabina Schultz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Dear All,
> Please, I am looking for the recipe of the standard F1 medium.
> Thank you very much!
>
> Sabina Schultz
> Departamento de Biodiversidad y BiologĂ­a Experimental
> Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Naturales

Universidad de Buenos Aires

--
Michelle Wood
Professor