Help for OLD-IRISH-L Archives

OLD-IRISH-L Archives

Subject: Re: knotwork / interlace
From: Marion Gunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 10 Aug 2009 10:52:32 +0100

Now, here's a good suggestion to people posting Conference Calls: adding
an "I'll be there" postscript. This year, I designed the nametags for
Celtic Congress 2009 to be so big as to have the names of the
participants readable from a distance of 10 paces, so people could be
warned before the bear-hug! So there's a second good suggestion: legible
nametags.
Le dea-mhéin,
mg

Scríobh déiridh obhriuthainn: