Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Caulerpa gametangia pictures sought.
From: chris williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 10 Aug 2009 11:10:15 +0100

Dear members,

If anybody has any pictures of spawning Caulerpa taxifolia or Caulerpa
serrulata, in particular, close up images of gametangia, I would be
extremely greatful. I am currently working on a project examining aspects of
their sexual reproduction, however, am finding a lack of available pictures
for comparison.

Thank you very much in advance,

Chris Williamson

Research Assistant