Help for OLD-IRISH-L Archives

OLD-IRISH-L Archives

Subject: Re: special characters
From: Marion Gunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 23 Jun 2009 15:56:49 +0100

And also just for the record: isn't it great to be alive on a sunny day
in Ireland, alive and with the kind of tools at our fingertips as a
woman might have been found willing to sell her very soul to get her
hands on twenty years ago, when computers outpriced the more than
average soul, and the web as much a figment of the hungry imagination as
a Starship transponder system!
mg
(cc: GAELIC-L, in case the news below has yet to reach people on that list)

Scríobh Carl Edlund Anderson: