Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Martyn Bennett - nice piping
From: Johnson Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 14 May 2009 15:53:23 +0200

Here's a piper who slipped under my radar - Martyn Bennett playing
bellows blown border pipes I believe. Martyn passed away too young at
age 33, but was a formidable musician playing Highland pipes, violin,
electronic music, techno, drum 'n' bass, inspired by Scottish trad
music, Scottish Traveller song etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09vbngMkCdo&feature=related

Not for the faint-hearted, but great music all the same
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40FvYsFh74g&feature=related

Thomas Johnson