Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Looking for PhD programs
From: Laura Tedone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 8 Apr 2009 10:31:53 +0200

Hello,
I'm an italian graduate student with a M.Sc in Biology and Ecology of
Marine and Coastal Environment. The aim of my Master thesis was
evaluation of the antibacterial, antifungal and antiprotozoal activity
of red algae extracts. I would like to continue my study and
I was wondering if someone could suggest me some PhD programs and
studentships concerning the field of Marine Natural Products, in
particular from algae, as source of pharmaceutical agents.
Thank you very much,

Laura Tedone, M.Sc