Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Fish vaccine developped using microalgae
From: Eric Tamigneaux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 7 Apr 2009 10:37:30 -0400

Hello everyone,

During the 11th international conference on applied phycology  last
June in Galway,  I attended  Richard Sayre's talk (Microalgal vaccine
strategies for the immunization of animals). Back home, I talked to
local  trout farmers about the BKD vaccine and other vaccine that this
research team developped using microalgae. These guys are really
interested and would like to try those vaccines. Does anyone know if
these vaccines are already commercially available and if they are
distributed in Canada.

Thank you all for your help

Sincères salutations,

Éric Tamigneaux