Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Re: Dan O'Connor R.I.P. (long)
From: Johnson Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 30 Jan 2009 16:08:56 +0100

John Martyn, that's a shock! I catalogued three of his recordings the
other week for a library. I remember John from back when he was together
with Beverly Martyn. John was a great singer and guitarist. He played
here in Lund, Sweden once during the 1980's. A few year's ago Bert
Jansch played a few tunes in a local record shop. Sorry to hear about
John Martyn

Thomas Johnson