Help for UCD-STAFFORDBEER Archives

UCD-STAFFORDBEER Archives

UCD-STAFFORDBEER@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

UCD-STAFFORDBEER Home

UCD-STAFFORDBEER  December 2008

UCD-STAFFORDBEER December 2008

Fw: Could CYBERNETICS Help the incoming-Obama Administration Steer the Right Course

Nick Green <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 13 Dec 2008 14:21:28 -0000

Some of you may have see this already.
This the text from the Word attachment (rejected by Metaphorum listserver)

WHY PRESIDENT- ELECT BARACK OGAMA
NEEDS A CYBERNETICIAN ON HIS WHITE HOUSE STAFF

What is Cybernetics and what does a Cybernetician do?

The Transition period between Election Day, Nov. 4th, 2008 and Inauguration
Day, January 20, 2009, is a very short and chaotic period of time.

Candidates for Cabinet and other Executive Office positions need to be

vetted and selected. President-Elect Obama is, in effect, the Captain of a
ship,

and is serious need of a Navigator, Steersman, Helmsman --- in a word.,

A CYBERNETICIAN.

Best
N.