Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Re: Tune ID Request 11-19-2008
From: Atsushi Amemiya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:25:57 -0500

Thanks! I know; I can always ask, and I do sometimes. But I really do not
wish to keep asking too many times, especially when the conversation is
floating in a certain direction.

I will try to remember that you said that I can just ask you for the names.

Thanks for your help.

2008/11/19 Don Meade <[log in to unmask]>

> Hi Atsushi,
> If you want the names of tunes we play at the Landmark Tavern on Mondays,
> it's more efficient just to ask me then!
> My PC at work can only play the mp3 format one, but that's "The Moving
> Bogs"
> Don

Atsushi Amemiya
Japan Culture Club