Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Re: Tune ID Request 11-19-2008
From: Atsushi Amemiya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:25:57 -0500

Don,

Thanks! I know; I can always ask, and I do sometimes. But I really do not
wish to keep asking too many times, especially when the conversation is
floating in a certain direction.

I will try to remember that you said that I can just ask you for the names.

Thanks for your help.

Atsushi

--
Atsushi Amemiya