Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Re: Help With Identification
From: Ronald Bijkerk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 16 Nov 2008 21:58:12 +0100

Dear Karl,

The first two pictures show a chaeta of an aquatic oligochaete, I think of
the family Lumbriculidae. I don't recognize the brown objects on the other
two pictures.

Cheers,

Ronald Bijkerk

Ronald Bijkerk (project leader aquatic ecology)
Koeman en Bijkerk bv ecological research and consultancy
P.O. Box 14, NL-9750 AA Haren, The Netherlands

Phone: +31 (0)50 363 2265
Fax: +31 (0)50 363 5205
Web: http://www.koemanenbijkerk.nl