Help for OLD-IRISH-L Archives

OLD-IRISH-L Archives

Subject: Re: Word play
From: Desmond Swords <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 24 Oct 2008 09:48:58 +0100

God bless America.

I think it needs no explanation Les, even more than i did yesterday.

It's not the usual to be loved by anyone, it's not unusual to have fun with
anyone, and this thing, this word for "b-" -- to be or not to B, written
with a small "p-" and  with the problems we face, we can't afford to divide
this country, by class or region or what policies we support. There are no
pro very late MSS parts of Amergin or anti-MSS parts of Amergin, there are
no real very odd spellings to get this p across our country, or fake very
odd spellings to get this p across our country, we are in this together (and
perhaps gloss what belongs in that category called convention of the past,
to the pmc), and by going along to test that part of the episode cited, it
seems that our text does come from such a source of no confusion, no two
measures of right and wrong "B as" right and pmc as wrong and "pas" on that
ticket, even if we get to tir na og, though we differ quite considerably in
length and intensity of difference, no matter where we live, no matter where
we come from, we can get to the land of joy ---- and i know many of you are
fed up and cynical with P - coil sit sand and i understand you're
dissapointed and even angry with yr dear les, and have every right to be,
but despite all this i ask of you what's always been asked of the Amergin
ppl in times of difficulty. i ask you to believe, to believe in yourselves,
to believe in each other and believe in the future we can build together.

We can't fail now, not when we have a crisis to solve, not when this word
for p and that for B, means some day my child might be able to run for
ohm'ness, run for the presidency of the united states of Amergin, that's
what this election's about, that's what the Amergin teams about, that's what
we're fighting for, and if you will stand with me, if you will make ohm
calls for me, if you'll struggle with me, these next fourteen threads, i
promise you,  that you and i together, we'll restore the dream, and you and
i together will change this country and you and i together will change the
word and we will get to the promised land. Ogma bless Amergin, O'Leary,
O'Reilly, O'hare and O'Hara, there's no one as irish as barack O'Bama, come
an sing that song of Connolly in the California irish bar with a native Dub,
coz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADUQWKoVek

"no revolutionary movement is complete without its poetical expression. If
such a movement has caught hold of the imagination of the masses, they will
seek a vent in song for the aspirations, the fears and hopes, the loves and
hatreds engendered by the struggle. Until the movement is marked by the
joyous, defiant, singing of revolutionary songs, it lacks one of the
distinctive marks of a popular revolutionary movement; it is a dogma of a
few, and not the faith of the multitude."

grá agus síocháin

we apologise for this interuption in crucial matters of Old Irish filidecht..