Help for OLD-IRISH-L Archives

OLD-IRISH-L Archives

Subject: Re: Die Sage von Cú Roí section 13c
From: "Andrew J. Jacob" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 8 Sep 2008 17:18:24 -0700

No! Somebody add one more line just so I can help finish the translation!

Sorry, guys. I know I've been scarce the last month or so. I've probably only proposed translations for 8 lines or so of the saga and only commented on a few others. Dennis, I hope that isn't too paltry of a contribution from the person who requested the text.

Anyway, fall is coming to us here in Minnesota and with that, less and less events that I am involved in planning/hosting. I do intend to be a contributor to future translations as well. Many thanks to all for putting so much time into translating this piece and for giving me my first experience working on a lengthy translation.

Go raibh maith agaibh!