Help for OLD-IRISH-L Archives

OLD-IRISH-L Archives

Subject: Re: Die Sage von Cú Roí section 13c
From: Dennis King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 4 Sep 2008 16:52:02 -0700

Although we haven't quite ironed out the wrinkly bits in the previous
installment, although the story line there is as clear as can be.   I
think it's safe to procede to the final sentence of the saga:

Is de atá fert Bláthine oc Luimniuch ⁊ fert Ferchertne immalle.

NB:  I typed the nota for "ocus" between "Luimniuch" and "fert".  If
it does not appear on your screen, just supply an ampersand " & ".  Or
download and install the Cardo font:  http://scholarsfonts.net/cardofnt.html

Once we polish off this last sentence, Neil will announce the next
text that we'll undertake.

Dennis