Martin Burns <[log in to unmask]>

CELTIC-L - The Celtic Culture List.

Sat, 6 Sep 2008 11:10:04 +0100

On 5 Sep 2008, at 23:18, Stiof MacAmhalghaidh wrote:

> Talking of rain, anyone have an update on the state of flooding in
> Wales right now?

Dunno, but it's chucking it down here in the Scottish Borders; not so
much up where it would be useful replenishing the whisky streams.

> Oh, and if ANYONE mentions buttered kittys... just don't, okay?

Providing a steady 30W rn, thanks. Unlike the wind turbine which is
providing 1kW AC. It's a DC design, but the wind is just slewing round
too much.

Cheers
Martin

--
 > Spammers: Send me email -> [log in to unmask] to train my filter
 > http://www.nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam/
Sell Cloth Nappies from your website:
http://www.purpur.co.uk/announcing-purpur-associates