Re: other irish servers? celtics in Hungary?

Alan Ruane <[log in to unmask]>

CELTIC-L - The Celtic Culture List.

Mon, 21 Jul 2008 09:17:52 +0100

I just found this e-mail on the net asking about information on Senater Sean
T. Ruane. I know that it was posted a number of years ago but I do have
some info as he was my Grandfather too. Trina Ruane I don't think I've ever
met you but as you can see I'm Alan Ruane. Nice to met you. Your dad was
Victor, and my father,his brother was called Finbarr. I have info from the Irish
civil war about him and his brothers plus info what he did in the Seanad. I
hope this e-mail finds you in good health and I look forward to hearing from
you.