Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Re: Bioenergy from algae
From: Phil Feigel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 5 Jul 2008 07:11:54 -0500

Dear Mike --

I am not a plant scientist but I have spent most of my career in the telecom
world working on leading edge, next big things.  After retiring I have taken
up investing in alternative energy because I think that will be the energy
source for my children's and grandchildren's world where algae derived motor
fuels are the next big thing in that space.  There are several studies that
support the one tenth notion and several companies working on it.

Algae derived motor fuel is an exciting part of the alternative energy arena.
I am lobbying my contacts in the political world to set up a NASA like program
for an algae initiative and there is beginning to be some uptake.

Phil Feigel
1.859.608.6472