Help for IBN-L Archives

IBN-L Archives

Subject: Wood Warbler
From: Fiona Conlan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 22 Jul 2008 21:33:48 +0100

Hello,

I'm new to using Bullentin Boards... so please bear with me! : )

We live in Co. Kildare, our house is situated in "the bog" so we have
plenty of birdlife around us.  We have noticed for the first time what we
think maybe Wood Warblers?? would this be common for this part of the
country?  There seems to be about 4-6 in a flock feeding early in the morn
on the Nettles on the Rockery and again in the evenings. We have a lot of
Whitethorn trees in the garden which they also seem to hang out in!

Checking the Bird Books, the description & pictures are the closest to what
we are seeing... what ya think??

Fiona & Colm