Help for IBN-L Archives

IBN-L Archives

Subject: Wood Warblers
From: Fiona Conlan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 22 Jul 2008 20:57:57 +0100

Hello,

We live in Newbridge,Kildare and we're pretty sure that we have Wood
Warblers in our garden. we fnd them eating off the nettles in the rockery
and always seem to be about
4 of them at a time.  Checking the "Bird Guide Books", the description &
pictures of the
Wood Warblers seems to fit them.  We have alot of birds in our garden but
this is the
first time that we have noticed these little fellas.  Would this be
correct?

we're new to this bullentin subscription board so bear with me .... ; )

Fiona Conlan