Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Re: Sacramento lessons
From: Bonnie Shaljean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 17 Jun 2008 08:16:49 -0700

Try this link, and click on "Scottish fiddling in Sacramento" (though I don't live in the area so I don't know anything about it.  But it should help her plug in.  No doubt the trad fiddlers will  tend to know each other.

Also, these people should be able to help you - they seem to be quite active in the scene there:

Best of luck -