Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Re: Sacramento lessons
From: Bonnie Shaljean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 17 Jun 2008 08:16:49 -0700

Try this link, and click on "Scottish fiddling in Sacramento" (though I don't live in the area so I don't know anything about it.  But it should help her plug in.  No doubt the trad fiddlers will  tend to know each other.

http://www.scotsfiddle.com/

Also, these people should be able to help you - they seem to be quite active in the scene there:

http://www.rscds-sacramento.org/branchinfo.htm

Best of luck -