Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Re: Tune IDs

Jeff Lindqvist <[log in to unmask]>

Irish Traditional Music List <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 21 Jun 2008 00:05:38 +0100

Thanks Philippe, I did an abc search for "Hunter's Road" and the missing bars
sounded very familiar. However, I haven't heard that Lunasa record (well,
maybe once when Green Linnet streamed entire albums) so I still don't know
from where I've got the tune. I somehow thought of Frankie Gavin playing the
second tune, and I even have the record it's on ("Anthem", which I have
probably not listened to for five-six years, though).

Off to practice...

Jeff Lindqvist