Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Tune IDs

Jeff Lindqvist <[log in to unmask]>

Irish Traditional Music List <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Jun 2008 16:19:42 +0100

Hi all,

A few minutes ago I came to think of the first bars of a tune from don't-know-
where:

X:1
R:jig
M:6/8
K:D
FAG FAG|FDE FAd|BFF ~B3|....

Any ideas? I hear Altan in my head but can't remember where I heard it (Altan
or not).

Another jig I can't place (except for that it's among Peter Browne's sound
samples on his Myspace page) is this one:

X:1
R:jig
M:6/8
K: Edor