Help for DUBLINICA Archives

DUBLINICA Archives

Subject: MACSI colloquium on the 4 June; includes some talks that might be interesting.
From: Conor Houghton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 29 May 2008 12:13:34 +0100

The next Mathematics Applications Consortium for Science and Industry
(MACSI) colloquium will be held at TCD on Wednesday 4th June, the room
is The Salmon Lecture Theatre, Hamilton Building.

The programme for the June colloquium is:

    * 10.30 John O'Doherty (TCD), "Model based analysis of fMRI data"
    * 11.15 Coffee
    * 11.45 John Terry (Bristol), "Modelling EEG in epilepsy"
    * 12.30 Lunch
    * 14.00 Richard Reilly (TCD), "Biomedical signal processing"
    * 14.45 Suzanne O'Regan (UCC), "Invasion of a Novel Pathogen into
a Seabird Colony".
    * 15.15 Dana Mackey (DIT), "Modelling competitive immunoassays"
    * 15.45 Coffee

All are welcome. Please let me know if you will be attending the lunch
as soon as possible so that we can plan catering

http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~mnl/events/MACSIMay2008/