Help for UCD-STAFFORDBEER Archives

UCD-STAFFORDBEER Archives

UCD-STAFFORDBEER@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

UCD-STAFFORDBEER Home

UCD-STAFFORDBEER  February 2008

UCD-STAFFORDBEER February 2008

Re: A problem with the UCD-STAFFORDBEER list

Leonid Ototsky <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:33:12 +0500

Paul,
I have send the letter once more with the attachments BUT it has been
returned !
See the error message.

Leonid - http://paterleo.wikispaces.com
===========================
Your  message is  being returned  to you  unprocessed because  it looks
like a
LISTSERV command, rather than material intended for distribution to the
members
of the UCD-STAFFORDBEER list. Please note that LISTSERV commands must
ALWAYS be
sent to the LISTSERV address; if it was indeed a command you were
attempting to
issue,  then  send  it  again  to  [log in to unmask]  for
execution.
Otherwise, please  accept our apologies and  try to rewrite the  message
with a
slightly  different wording  -  for  instance, change  the  first  word of
 the
message,  enclose  it in  quotation  marks,  insert a  line  of  dashes at
 the
beginning of your message, etc.