UCD-STAFFORDBEER February 2008

Re: Final Call for Papers for EGOV 2008

allenna leonard <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Feb 2008 09:47:11 -0800

Dear Nick,

I don't have any research to write up for this
conference but did just participate in the first
partially on-line primary election vote in the Global
Primary of Democrats Abroad.  Unlike the Republicans
who can only vote by absentee ballot in the primary,
the expatriot Democrats are an official part of the
Democratic National Committee and have eleven delegate
votes at the convention.

We had the choice of voting in person at a voting
centre or on-line.
The e-voting was especially useful for people who
could not easily make it to one of the pubs, churches
or coffee shops where they could vote in person.

Best,
Allenna

http://www.uni-koblenz.de/FB4/Institutes/IWVI/AGVInf/Conferences/EGOV08

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs