Subject: Re: Vickis email
From: Pamela Hanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 17 Jan 2008 16:31:23 -0800

Hi Ray,

I used an old old address for you, but it was at your current uni.  That
bounced, so went into Celtic-L members, and saw you listed as Raimund.Karl@
. . . that bounced also.  Now I see you're R.Karl -- something like that.
BTW MY name is incorrect on the member list.  I hope you can fix that.  Oh,
and hope you had a happy holiday!

Cheers!

Pamela Hanford