Help for GAIDHLIG-B Archives

GAIDHLIG-B Archives

Subject: Re: My Surname
From: Karen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 8 Nov 2007 15:01:05 -0600

Well, Bowen = ab Owen, which would be Eoghan in Gaelic, so I think Mac Eogha'inn (accented A, sorry, webmail doesn't do accents...) would be the translation.

 --
Karen

"And so, once again, I am forced to reject a fantasy because it is based on bad science! (Science means that not all dreams can come true!)"
    - T-Rex, dinosaur comics