Help for GAIDHLIG-B Archives

GAIDHLIG-B Archives

Subject: Re: The e glè èasgaidh gu daoin e a ch uideachadh.
From: Michael Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 20 Nov 2007 21:34:22 -0000

>BTW-and this is way off subject, but I can't resist.  If
>Americans are so smart, how did we get our current administration?

They're forefather got them stuck with a stupid (duilich, ach tha e g̣rach)
election system which in effect creates a two party system where both
parties try to occupy the middle ground.  This makes politics really lively
and varied and encourages people to vote for the party (eg green, liberal
etc) that stands for their interests, not a system where you vote for the
party you dislike least....

I vote we push for regime change and kickstarting the process of
democratisation of the US ; )

le meas

Am Ḿcheal Eile