Re: C02 for mass culture

Jerry Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Nov 2007 12:12:26 -0500

Greetings Duc

This is my first post here on the list. I have been observing for months. I
am a Aquatic Plants hobbyist and a member of an online Aquatic Plants club.
Many in this hobby use pressurized CO2 injection in their aquariums to
fertilize their plants. Depending on your budget, you can automate it to
whatever degree you want using pH controllers, solenoid valves, etc.

I am giving you the link to the home page of the club I belong to with links
to articles written by a member. http://www.njagc.net/home.htm

The two articles are: "New Article on drop checkers posted" and "New article
by Walter Reed on CO2 posted". I hope this helps. If you want to ask the
author questions, you could sign up as a member of the club free. The
information to join is a link on the Home page. You could also email me for
me to forward it to him.

Sincerely

Jerry Smith
Bloomingdale, NJ, USA